Job no: 492789
Work type: PP - Part-time Permanent
Location: Aurrum Kincumber (NSW)
ABOUT AURRUM AGED CARE
Aurrum Aged Care is one of Australia's leading residential aged care providers, with a growing presence on the NSW Central Coast and in metropolitan and regional Victoria.
Our residents are at the centre of what we do. The way in which we care is underpinned by our Living Life care philosophy, and our team members are at the heart of our success in the delivery of holistic care to our residents.
ABOUT THE ROLE
Aurrum is seeking dedicated Carers to join our supportive care home team. As a Carer you will be supported by the clinical team and will be responsible for providing person centred care to residents.
We would like to hear from you if you are someone that shares our passion for providing exceptional care.
BENEFITS OF WORKING WITH AURRUM AGED CARE
- Free Influenza Vaccination
- Free Aurrum Staff Uniform items
- Mobile friendly roster app
- Shifts available 24/7 including weekends
- Comprehensive onboarding including clinical support from Quality Advisors
- Engaging learning activities for professional development
- Free counselling via Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- All Stars Reward & recognition program
WHAT WE NEED FROM YOU
- Cert III in Aged Care, Individual Support or equivalent (eg. Completed 1st year of Nursing studies)
- Valid National Police check (specific to work in aged care)
- Current year influenza vaccination certificate (applicable in NSW)
- First Covid 19 vaccination certificate
- Compassion and respect for the elderly
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend