Remuneration Range: $65,000 to $81,000 + super Full Time - Permanent Sponsorship (482 visa or permanent residency) available for eligible candidates
ABOUT AURRUM AGED CARE
Aurrum Aged Care is one of Australia's leading residential aged care providers, with a growing presence on the NSW Central Coast.
Our residents are at the centre of what we do. The way in which we care is underpinned by our Living Life care philosophy, and our team members are at the heart of our success in the delivery of holistic care to our residents.
ABOUT THE ROLE
You are a passionate leader who inspires your team to strive for excellence in care. You have exceptional clinical skills and a strong focus on caring for residents in a person-centred way. You are a critical part in ensuring holistic care is delivered to residents through their care plans whilst developing strong relationships with the people you care for and their families.
To be successful in the Registered Nurse role with Aurrum, you will need to have:
· Excellent computer literacy and time management skills (our care documentation is electronic)
· The necessary qualifications and current registration with AHPRA
· Nursing experience in an Aged Care or Acute setting
· A track record of delivering outstanding care outcomes
· Strong communication skills
· An Australian address
· Valid National Police check (specific to work in aged care)
· Current year influenza vaccination certificate (applicable in NSW)
· First Covid 19 vaccination certificate
BENEFITS OF WORKING WITH AURRUM AGED CARE
· Relocation assistance of up to 4 weeks accommodation (if applicable)
· Free Influenza Vaccination
· Free Aurrum Staff Uniform items
· Mobile friendly roster app
· Shifts available 24/7 including weekends
· Comprehensive onboarding including clinical support from Quality Advisors
· Engaging learning activities for professional development
· Free counselling via Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
· All Stars Reward & recognition program
We would like to hear from you if you are someone that shares in our passion of providing exceptional care and support to our residents, their families and making a difference in aged care.
Please click on the link below to view our Aurrum Proposition video to find out more