Carer / AIN
Job no: 492809
Work type: PP - Part-time Permanent
Location: Aurrum Erina & Terrigal Drive (NSW)
$1500 BONUS PAYMENT FOR ELIGIBLE AURRUM CARERS / AINs
ABOUT AURRUM AGED CARE
Aurrum Aged Care is one of Australia's leading residential aged care providers, with a growing presence on the NSW Central Coast and in metropolitan and regional Victoria.
Our residents are at the centre of what we do. The way in which we care is underpinned by our Living Life care philosophy, and our team members are at the heart of our success in the delivery of holistic care to our residents.
ABOUT THE ROLE
Aurrum Aged Care are seeking dedicated Carers/ AINs to join our supportive care home teams on the Central Coast, NSW. With homes in Erina, Kincumber, Wyoming and Norah Head.
We would like to hear from you if you are someone that shares our passion for providing exceptional care.
After joining our team you may be eligible to receive a $1500 (gross) bonus subject to:
- Evidence of relocation to the Central Coast
- Completion of a minimum of 40 rostered hours per fortnight
- Satisfactory completion of three months service
BENEFITS OF WORKING WITH AURRUM AGED CARE
- Free Aurrum Staff Uniform items
- Mobile friendly roster app
- Shifts available 24/7 including weekends
- Comprehensive onboarding including clinical support from Quality Advisors
- Engaging learning activities for professional development
- Aurrum Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Aurrum All Stars reward & recognition program
WHAT WE NEED FROM YOU
- Cert III/IV in Aged Care, Individual Support or equivalent (eg. Completed 1st year of Batchelor of Nursing)
- Valid National Police check (specific to work in aged care)
- Compassion and respect for the elderly
- 1st COVID vaccination certificate
- Current year Influenza vaccination
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend