Job no: 493284
Work type: PP - Part-time Permanent
Location: Aurrum Wyoming (NSW)
ABOUT AURRUM AGED CARE
Aurrum Aged Care is a residential aged care provider, with a presence on the NSW Central Coast and in metropolitan and regional Victoria.
Our residents are at the centre of what we do. The way in which we care is underpinned by our Living Life care philosophy, and our team members are at the heart of our success in the delivery of holistic care to our residents.
ABOUT THE ROLE
Aurrum is seeking dedicated Carers to join our supportive care home team.
As a Carer you will be supported by the clinical team and will be responsible for providing person centred care to residents while building and maintaining cordial relationships with our residents and their families while adhering to health and safety guidelines and policies.
We would like to hear from you if you are someone that shares our passion for providing exceptional care and if you are:
- Currently undergoing or have completed Certificate III in Individual Support / Aging Support or equivalent (i.e., Completed 1 year of Bachelor/ Diploma of Nursing, Cert III in Allied Health, etc)
- Fully vaccinated for COVID 19 (i.e minimum 3 vaccines and able to provide the certificate)
- Experience in Aged Care or Allied Health environment would be advantageous (not mandatory).
- Willing to obtain a Police Clearance and NDIS check
BENEFITS OF WORKING WITH AURRUM AGED CARE
- Career progression and support to learn and grow within the organisation
- Diverse and friendly working environment
- Birthday Leave – 1 day per year
- Free Influenza Vaccination
- Free Aurrum Staff Uniform
- Mobile friendly roster app
- Flexible shifts available 24/7 including weekends.
- Engaging learning activities for professional development
- Free counselling via Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Aurrum All Star Recognition Program
- Above Award Wages
Aurrum is an equal opportunity employer dedicated to welcoming an inclusive, diverse and enriched work environment.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend