Job no: 493327
Work type: FP - Full-time Permanent, PP - Part-time Permanent
Location: Aurrum Erina & Terrigal Drive (NSW)
ABOUT AURRUM AGED CARE
Aurrum Aged Care is an Australian residential aged care providers, with a presence on the NSW Central Coast and in metropolitan and regional Victoria.
Our residents are at the centre of what we do. The way in which we care is underpinned by our Living Life care philosophy, and our team members are at the heart of our success in the delivery of holistic care to our residents.
ABOUT THE ROLE
Aurrum is seeking dedicated Carers to join our supportive care home team. As a Carer you will be supported by the clinical team and will be responsible for providing person-centered care to residents.
We would like to hear from you if you are someone that shares our passion for providing exceptional care.
BENEFITS OF WORKING WITH AURRUM AGED CARE
- Birthday Day Leave
- Free Influenza Vaccination
- Free Aurrum Staff Uniform
- Mobile-friendly roster app
- Shifts available 24/7 including weekends
- Engaging learning activities for professional development
- Free counselling via Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Aurrum All Star Recognition Program
- Above Award Wages
WHAT WE NEED FROM YOU
- Valid National Police Check (specific to work in aged care)
- COVID-19 vaccination certificate
Aurrum is an equal opportunity employer dedicated to welcoming an inclusive, diverse and enriched work environment.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend